Today seemed like the perfect day to do it.
So I found this frame at Michael's for 75% off, but it had some nicks on it.
I decided to spray paint it "nickel" to cover up the imperfections.
I painted it then went inside and forgot about it for about an hour.
For now, I put a piece I made a few years ago in it and hung it in the bathroom.
Hopefully I'll get some painting done this semester and switch it out for something better.
The pattern is made out of bubble wrap and tag board.
This is a print I made last semester. I actually entered it in an art show at school and am still waiting to see if I got in or not.
This is also in the bathroom.
Next project: color!